Self-propelled sprayer is an indispensable technique in agriculture, the main purpose of which is to provide chemical protection of field crops, as well as their additional feeding by applying liquid mineral fertilizers. Do you need to process crops of large area? In this case, not to find a better solution than to buy a self-propelled sprayer.
1. The gauge size is infinitely adjustable from 2,000 to 2,400 mm. with a constant clearance of the sprayer 1 350mm or 1750mm;
2. Drive 4 * 4 (4WD). Front-wheel drive - mechanical transmission, plug-in rear-wheel drive - due to hydrostatic transmission. Rear drive axle sprayer BL-3000 is connected automatically or forcibly. This feature allows you to work on loose, waterlogged soils and on difficult terrain
3. The front mechanical drive and articulated frame allows you to drive the car “track to next” when working and turning. Thus, it is possible to follow the trail of a tractor, an agrotechnical passage, or between rows of crops, leaving no technological ruts;
4. The rear semi-frame of the machine is made on a spring suspension with a depreciation system, which allows the sprayer to copy uneven terrain when moving, maintaining a stable height and quality of processing
5. Adjustable height of installation of a bar concerning the soil of 600 - 2600 mm allows to apply a self-propelled sprayer during any period of vegetation of plants;
6. The machine is equipped with a pendulum stabilization mechanism for damping transverse oscillations. The bar is equipped with an autonomous depreciation system.
7. Continuous mixing of the working solution using a hydraulic mixer to maintain a constant concentration.
8. The capacity of the sprayer is made of high-quality impact-resistant fiberglass.
9. Pressure regulator, on-board computer, navigator installed on sprayers manufactured in Italy, Czech Republic.
10. Warranty 24 months.
Assistance with commissioning. Excellent after-sales service.
basic technical data and characteristics
Model D - 245,5
Power, hp / kW 89/65
rod(equipped with systems of depreciation and stabilization)
Working width, m 24
Spacing of sprays, mm 500
Working height, mm 700-2600
Capacities (made of impact resistant fiberglass)
The volume of the main tank, l 2 500
Volume of technological tank, l 150
Volume of tank for washing hands, l 20
Sprayer weight (without working fluid and spare parts kit), kg 5 750
Overall dimensions in working position:
- length, mm 24700
- width, mm 3650
- height, mm 9700
Track gauge (adjustable smoothly), mm 2000 - 2400
Ground clearance (not adjustable), mm 1350 or 1750
Fluid flow rate:
when spraying, l / ha
with the superficial application of liquid mineral fertilizers, l / ha 100-400
Productivity when processing field crops (with the rate of outflow of the working fluid 200 l / ha) per 1 hour of the main time, hectares 9.6-28.8
Operating speed, km / h 4-16
Tires 270/95 R46; 300/95 R46
Arag pressure regulator
On-board computer Arag Bravo180S
Navigator (track indicator) AgroVI